To provide America's youth with access into the game of golf through programs that build life values, instill confidence through achievement, and offer a fun and educational experience.
TGA franchise is your opportunity to own your own business while …
• Growing the game of golf
• Positively affecting children's lives
• Contributing to the betterment of your community
• Experiencing the personal and financial rewards of owning your own business
TGA offers franchisees all the tools and support they need to succeed. Many entrepreneurial, passionate and driven individuals have built lucrative TGA businesses that introduce golf to the youth of their communities, and you could be next!
Bringing Golf to the Kids:
TGA teaches PK-8th grade students the lifelong game of golf through an all-inclusive, convenient and cost-effective 5 Level Enrichment Program that takes place in the safe environment of school campuses, YMCA's, Boys & Girls Clubs and Parks & Recreation Facilities. Activities take place year-round, indoor and out, on concrete and grass, primarily during the after school hours.
Award-winning TGA curriculums enjoy a high retention rate, with over 50% of students advancing through the 5 Levels. This equates to repeat customers and increased revenue for our
How do I know if a TGA franchise is for me?
Most people dream of owning their own business and being their own boss, but not everyone has the drive and means to do so. If you are prepared to make a financial commitment and devote time and energy to your business, you will have every opportunity to succeed and reap the financial and personal rewards of your success.
What do I receive with my TGA franchise?
- Exclusive ownership of your TGA Territory.
- Use of all TGA Intellectual Property, methods, trademarks and copyrights.
- TGA's Territory Manual – Includes all business and administration documents, marketing materials and guidelines, curriculums, training manuals, documents for schools and parents, camp materials, employee management materials, and business partners and supplier relationships.
- TGA's Territory Manual CDR – Includes all files in the territory manual, organized so that you immediately have the infrastructure on your computer that's needed to operate and grow your business.
- TGA On-Site Training Trip – TGA sends a TGA HQ representative to your territory for an initial 2-3 day training visit. Training includes: visiting your high priority schools, generating accounts and leads, marketing procedures for parents/students, curriculum training, operational/administrative training, and business development. TGA HQ then does a follow-up training visit within 6-12 months of starting your franchise and makes it to each territory approximately once a year thereafter.
- Your own territory's website and TGA email domain.
- One equipment package consisting of supplies for your first 5 schools ($1400 value).
- Stationary package consisting of 500 business cards, envelopes & letterhead. ($300 value).
- Two sets of instructor uniforms consisting of two shirts & one hat per set ($100 value).
- PR – TGA releases a press release to all news/golf wires and your local media, which provides exposure for your new business.
- Access to the TGA Golf Foundation and TGA's Public Relations company.
- Participation in TGA's national network which includes bi-weekly conference calls, weekly email communication and an annual conference.
- Membership in TGA's national alliances, partnerships and sponsorships.
- Named to Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 list in 2009
- One of two junior golf programs to have curriculums approved by the USGA
- Winner of the International Network of Golf's 2009 Player Development Award
- Winner of the International Network of Golf's 2009 Business Achievement Award
TGA benchmarks for the next 3-5 years include:
- 75 territories by 2012.
- Help our current franchisees grow their businesses, reach more children, have an increasingly positive impact on their communities, and become more profitable.
- Secure national sponsorships.
- Start a national tournament with franchises hosting local tours.
- Expand TGA business revenue streams horizontally – child care programs, ladies and seniors clinics.
- Secure national and local grant monies for franchises to bring golf to more low-income communities and at-risk children.
- Continue forging relationships with leading golf and education organizations.