Over 775,000 children have enrolled in TGA!
TGA franchises execute enrichment programs, camps, leagues and other events that combine athletics, academics, and life skills. We do what we love, and change lives through sports.
The Youth Services Industry is Booming
TGA’s franchise system provides you with everything you need to capitalize on these trends and grow a successful business that is a pillar of your community.
Each of our three franchise opportunities entails a separate investment and can flourish independently. However, there are many benefits to operating multiple franchises under one TGA chapter, including:
- Higher earning potential and ability to scale faster with more revenue streams
- A universal business model creates efficiencies across all three franchises
- Centralized marketing and technology resources to help run the business
- Multi-sport programming opportunities expand earning potential
- Franchise fee discount incentives are available when purchasing multiple units
- Monthly royalty discount incentives are available when purchasing multiple units
Why Choose a TGA Franchise?
Franchises provide an excellent entry point into business ownership because so many of the startup challenges and infrastructure elements have already been figured out for you. Additionally, the buying power of a franchise network secures better rates on goods and services than one-off businesses to help keep costs low. When you invest in a TGA franchise you’re not only getting the turnkey business, you’re armed with the best products, resources, and support to grow your business quickly and efficiently. Click on the icons below to explore what makes a TGA franchise stand apart from the competition.
TGA’s proprietary curricula were developed in collaboration with sports professionals and education experts to emphasize fun and use the sports as a vehicle for teaching rules & etiquette, academic concepts and life skills such as respect, honesty, perseverance and sportsmanship.
TGA is the only youth sports program to integrate STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) lessons into our programs and bridge the two important parent interests of physical activity and education
Marketing & Technology
TGA franchisees are setup for success from the very beginning with a host of marketing and technology tools and resources that help maximize profit and efficiency. TGA’s marketing and technology arsenal includes:
- Mobile optimized website powered by a WordPress® content management system
- Mobile optimized ecommerce shopping cart powered by ConfigioTM
- Customer relationship management (CRM) system that includes an email marketing portal pre-loaded with branded templates and automated communication tools
- Staff management and video training portal to streamline human resource tasks
- Marketing template customization portal powered by BrandSawTM to produce high quality, branded collateral
- Digital document library containing all brand materials and business resources
- Automated customer feedback system powered by Listen360TM to keep you informed
- Multiple dedicated email addresses for your business powered by RackspaceTM
Grants & Scholarships
The TGA Sports Foundation is a 501.c3 non-profit organization that supports opportunities that make sports accessible to all children. TGA franchisees are able to apply for grants and scholarships from the TGA Sports Foundation to increase their reach and impact under-resourced areas in their territory. Franchisees are also empowered with tools to leverage the TGA Sports Foundation to conduct fundraising events in their community.
New TGA business owners also receive a start-up package that includes:
- Equipment package valued between $900-$1,300 per sport consisting of supplies needed to run your first 5 schools.
- Stationary package consisting of business cards, envelopes and letterhead and branded business items.
- Two sets of instructor uniforms, four shirts and two hats in total.