The Industry Leader in Thai Cuisine
Coming to America: One of the largest quick casual Thai food franchises that took Canada by storm
Thai Express is a first-to-market Asian food franchise that offers savvy entrepreneurs the opportunity to capitalize on skyrocketing demand for authentic Asian foods while simultaneously benefiting from a proven, tested brand. We’ve created a quick casual business that doesn’t compete in the overcrowded burgers-chicken-pizza space, while tapping into the market’s growing desire for a fast food experience that is healthy, affordable and fast.
Thai Food Ranks High on the Healthy Scale
- A recent CNN report notes that Thai cuisine ranks in the top 10 of healthy diets. Americans are consistently seeking healthy alternatives for dining on-the-go, which makes a Thai Express franchise an attractive option for QSR investors seeking new growth opportunities.
- One key area of interest for savvy investors is Thai food popularity among millennials — one of the fastest growing segments of the restaurant market. According to Edelman Digital, some 23% of millennials say they eat Thai food regularly.
- Combining a healthy food with a growth market in high demand among a core demographic, Thai Express is a franchise QSR built for the now and ready to scale for the future.
Today, Thai Express is poised to answer that demand with our authentic, flavorful Thai cuisine.
Top five reasons to own a Thai Express
- The Washington Post named Asian cuisine the fastest growing sector of both the global and U.S. QSR markets.
- Thai food is a popular choice of fresh-food dining enthusiasts and craved by millennials across the country.
- Thai Express is a first-to-market opportunity to tap into a high-demand, underserved audience for delicious Thai food in the U.S.
- Customers love the diverse, yet simple, Thai Express menu featuring more than 300, made-to-order options that keep them coming back again and again.
- Rapid build-out and affordable entry costs make a quickly scalable single- or multi-unit opportunity.
Unlike other Asian QSR restaurants, where food is prepared in advance and left to simmer on a hot table, each and every Thai Express dish is made to order, while the customer waits, before their eyes — food theatre at its best. More importantly, most of our dishes can be prepared in less than 2 minutes, meaning we’re bringing fresh, cooked-while-you-wait food to fast food.
Why choose Thai Express?
- We offer models for food courts and in-line or freestanding locations, so there’s a Thai Express model perfect for your community. Anywhere you see Chinese, Japanese or Korean foods, there is room for a Thai Express.
- Thai Express is an affordable Asian restaurant franchise, the kind of low-cost investment opportunity with high potential for growth that savvy operators want.
- You don’t have to hire Thai cooks to prepare the food at Thai Express. Our training programs can make a gifted chef out of any candidate, taking the guesswork out of making delicious, consistent Thai cuisine.
- We teach you how to manage your inventory, review your books, and maximize revenues. When challenges arise, we provide additional training and resources to help keep you up to speed and performing at your absolute best.
Thai Express’s core business is focused on providing fresh, delicious Thai food at a remarkable value price to the customer.
- For roughly the cost of a value meal at a burger joint, guests get a fresh-to-order, flavorful and fun meal in a trendy but inviting atmosphere, served with a warm smile and gracious heart.
- Thai Express is fast, too. For example, our most popular dish is Pad Thai, and customers who order this dish typically receive their food less than two minutes after ordering at the register.
- Providing authentic Thai flavors in more than 300 unique dishes prepared fresh while they watch in under two minutes brings customers back again and again.
Join the Thai Express franchise family today and you’ll become a part of the next revolution in quick casual dining.
You can start the process now by requesting more information below!