Since opening our first salon in Southlake, TX, The Boardroom Salon for MenSM has been synonymous with the concept of the ultimate,relaxed grooming experience for men.
The Boardroom is a full service salon for men that delivers an exceptional grooming experience in a comfortable, masculine environment. Every visit is an experience not just a haircut. Purveyor of the best grooming products in the industry and staffed with a customer focused team, The Boardroom ensures a great experience on every visit.
If you are seeking an elegant, respectable, well supported business to franchise; The Boardroom may be your answer.
Why Franchise a Business Serving The Men's Grooming Industry
- Haircutting is a $59 billion a year industry
- Men's grooming is the fastest growing segment of the grooming industry
- Strong repeat business, as men like to get into a routine about where they get their grooming services
- High frequency of services, as men get their hair cut every 3-4 weeks on average
- Customers pay at time of service, No receivables
- Simple, clean business model
- Minimal waste, as product spoilage occurs infrequently
- Year round, recession resistant business
- Highly segmented market, no one big player
Why Franchise The Boardroom Salon for Men
The Boardroom Salon for Men meets the needs of the four critical constituents that determine the success of your franchise:
- Customers- The ambiance, customer service and teamwork creates customers for life; while The Boardroom Salon for Men establishes itself as a positive presence in the community
- Employees- The compensation, training and work environment attracts and retains the highest quality employees
- Landlords- The elegance of our service offering is desirable by landlords, providing the opportunity to open salons in the best locations.
- Franchisees- Our business model is unique, simple, clean, refined and caters to a large target audience, providing the franchisee a solid platform for building long-term success
The Boardroom delivers relevant and valuable assistance to its Franchisees; beginning with the franchisee application and assessment process, continuing through salon design and build-out and extending into training and daily operations
Leave a Comment