Chiropractic care is an untapped market in most communities
Owning a membership-based chiropractic franchise, is a best bet for both chiropractors and entrepreneurs
The Joint Chiropractic has taken the chiropractic industry by storm and risen from a small number of stores to over 350 locations open across the country in less than a decade, and is now the largest network of chiropractic clinics in the nation, performing over three million adjustments per year.
The Joint offers a safe, natural and drug-free approach to those seeking pain relief and preventative healthcare. Through locally owned and operated locations nationwide, The Joint makes personalized care affordable and convenient, allowing millions the opportunity to experience the benefits of chiropractic.
A rapidly growing franchise system
The ease of The Joint’s business model means that owning a chiropractic franchise has become more inclusive than ever before. While chiropractors make passionate and successful franchise owners because our business model allows them to focus on their patients, no prior medical or chiropractic experience is required to franchise with The Joint. Entrepreneurs who are passionate about bringing quality and affordable care to their communities are equally as successful with The Joint.
Top Reasons to Join The Joint Chiropractic
Easy to build / Quick to open
- Simple construction and build outs with a small footprint
- Easy approvals for real estate
- Approachable build out that is consumer-friendly
A simple operating model
- Minimal employees (3-4) at initial opening/launch
- Primary employee responsible for the execution of the business model is a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic — a highly educated professional who has invested upwards of $200,000 in eight years of post-secondary education
- A stable workforce. No need for large numbers of specialized employees outside of the primary chiropractor
- No inventory required for the execution of ongoing operations
- Electronic patient management and records, streamlining operations and facilitating patients' ability to visit clinics across the U.S.
- The Joint’s ratio of average or expected sales vs. capital invested is outstanding and compares favorably to many other franchises you may be considering
- Easy to scale up to multiple units
- Most expenses required to sustain ongoing operations of the business model are fixed. The model is service-based, with little to no cost of goods sold. The lack of insurance administration means the chiropractor has the capacity to treat more patients. This allows economies of scale to prevail once gross revenues exceed expenses, yielding significant incremental profitability
*”Healthcare Industry Analysis 2016 – Cost & Trends” – Franchise Help
Note: Some states do not permit an unlicensed person to own or operate a chiropractic practice or clinic. In those states you would own a chiropractic management franchise that provides management services to an affiliated professional chiropractic practice. Please consult our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for more information about this structure.
Fill out the form below to learn more!