The NOW is a boutique massage studio and lifestyle brand that provides a space to escape the daily pressures of life.
Own a boutique, be a part of The NOW family
Bring next level self-care services to your neighborhood NOW.
Our guiding motto has always been: Massages For All, in a beautiful setting, at an affordable price. But we can’t reach everyone by ourselves! So we invite you to embark on the next stage of our journey with us. Welcome to The NOW Franchise.
Founded on the idea of being in the moment, The NOW fills the void in the market for a high-quality, affordable massage in a serene setting—without the need to commit to the whole spa experience.
Restore Your Body. Reset Your Soul.
The NOW is designed to serve as a sanctuary from the bustling city. Our aesthetic incorporates raw elements and natural materials to create a chic minimalist oasis. Interiors are inspired by nature.
Natural wood surfaces and exposed beams are coupled with sheep skins and rawhides, cactus galleries and crystal grids. All the elements are aligned with nature and form the ultimate zen environment for optimum relaxation.
The NOW has differentiated itself from key competition by connecting with the 147 million untapped Gen Z and Millennial generations through fresh, empowering messaging. With a proven concept and stunning key business metrics, The NOW has extensive potential!
Why Choose Us?
Competitive Advantages of The NOW
- The NOW oﬀers a completely diﬀerent environment and consumer experience, one that both prospective guests and prospective franchise partners are attracted to.
- Our core consumer is the untapped audience of 147 Million people in the Generation Y & Z segments who are not drawn to the options in the marketplace today.
- Our unique approach also reduces the investment level needed by the owner which in turn drives faster ramp times and revenue growth.
- 3-4 Week Build Out vs 3-4 Months.
- Highly disruptive membership model + enhancement add-ons.
- Proprietary line of products including CBD-based oils and balms, candles, lotions and more.
Top Selling Points
Average gross sales of $2.2MIL.
As an executive model, you can eﬀectively hire someone to manage.
PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL
The business model has been proven and ﬁne tuned.
According to recent IBISWorld reports, the industry is projected to grow rapidly—at a whopping 38% per year through 2025.