Fresh • Fast • Hawaiian
Our goal is to cut through the noise surrounding poké and offer good, fresh and healthy food to our community. We want more people to join us in our endeavor and to do this we are now offering franchise opportunities.
Poké (pronounced poh-KAY) is a mix of raw cubed seafood in a soy-based marinade coupled with vegetables such as seaweed, avocado, edamame, and cucumber served over a bed of grains or greens. It’s simple, healthy and no-nonsense food.
And here at The Poké Company, that’s who we are and what we serve.
In owning a Poké Company franchise, you have the chance to get in on a popular and contemporary fast-casual dining concept ahead of the curve. This means getting in at a low cost, with an avid consumer base ready to help you reach a rapid return on your investment. Access to our operations manual will eliminate any operating concerns that you may have as well as keep you up-to-date on all our best practices.
In addition to running a successful poké restaurant, you will also have the opportunity to partner with us as we give back, working with ocean conservatories to help clean up our oceans and bring an end to unsustainable fishing practices.
How it works
Customers get to select their choice of rice (white or brown) or kale as base, a variety of fresh seafood (or tofu) as protein, a variety of vegetables, dressings and toppings in order to create their desired poké bowl.
- We are also known for our variety of incredibly popular bubble teas.
- All of our food is freshly made daily. We use only top quality fish that is responsible sourced- never frozen.
- Our concept requires no kitchen and only a prep area is all you need. This means easy, low cost and clean setup, easy permitting and no maintenance issues.
Poké restaurants are the fastest growing trend in the fast casual dining industry. It’s a food that is both quick and easy to prepare with an ever-growing customer base. Our business model is neat and efficient- what you see is what you get.
As you don’t need the highly expensive industrial equipment and ventilation systems often required in most restaurant kitchens coupled with a low inventory list, your initial investment cost will be low with high profit margins. This will make The Poké Company franchise more economical than a traditional fast casual concept.
Currently, we are offering two options for franchising:
- A single unit franchise with an exclusive territory of the lesser of the three (3) miles or a population size of 50,000 people.
- You can also purchase the rights to a larger region or territory through an Area Development Franchise Agreement, wherein you would build a series of The Poke Company franchises.
Find out more about how you can enter this growing and rewarding industry by owning your own The Poké Company Franchise.
Please request more information below now to learn more!
Leave a Comment