Join our fast growing Greek Family!
The right people, dedicated to using a simple process, to serve you only superior products.
The Simple Greek is expanding quickly, with new franchise locations having opened across the course of 2016. And 2017 looks even more promising! We are partnering with single and multi-unit franchisees interested in growing and developing this brand together across the country.
The ML Food Group, in partnership with entrepreneur, Marcus Lemonis, is redefining the traditional Greek restaurant with an interactive concept that combines high quality ingredients, open kitchens and Greek atmosphere in a fast casual setting. We respect the integrity of our team, the authenticity of our products, and our proud Greek heritage. Most importantly, we respect the customer experience – both for our franchisees and our customers.
We are selecting the very best franchise partners to expand the legacy and image of the Marcus Lemonis brand. Our team of experts with years of restaurant industry experience will be ready to guide you through the franchise process and help you make the next step.
The people are ready, the process is simple and the product is first-class.
“The Simple Greek team is ready to listen, learn and perform within a business model that has structure, discipline and most importantly leadership.” Marcus Lemonis
Why The Simple Greek?
- Unique and proven concept with under penetrated food category
- High quality foods and ingredients with a focus on authentic Greek cuisine
- Experienced and tenured leadership team focused on success and growth
- Low estimated total investment: $313,700 to $598,500
- Low initial franchise fee: $25,000 (veterans get 50% discount)
- Low advertising contributions: up to 3% of gross sales
What benefits does the franchise system include?
- New store opening support
- Manager certification program
- Operation manuals, marketing manuals, and training manuals
- Favorable national contracts with suppliers for goods and services
- Ongoing training in daily manager checklists, business management systems, local store marketing plans, and new staff training programs.
- Systems, procedures, and compliance policies
- Updates for increasing profitability through food cost
- Regular visits from a Franchise Business Consultant
Submit the form below to learn more!
Leave a Comment