Our entire publishing company is built on service; to the families of the communities we serve, to our publishers, and to our sponsors.
Starting in 1987 with just two local suburbs of Cleveland, OH participating, we set out on a mission to provide organization and information to families across America. Today through the efforts of our publishing group we serve over 3,000,000 families in over 350 communities nationwide.
Our Town Planner Calendar helps the users to stay organized and informed.
Our start up costs are low... No inventory to buy, no leases, local travel, no working evenings or weekends. Your publisihing territory is exclusive and expandable. In the past 20 years we have developed a proven business model that results in high product usage and high repeat business. Our success is due to building strong relationships in the community and knowing that every year everyone needs a new calendar delivered to their home... Happy New Year!
Town Planner Opportunity
Growth of the TOWN PLANNER program depends in part on the addition of new publishers. Prospective publishers join our ranks from many different walks-of-life. In fact, some of our current publishers had been sponsors of the TOWN PLANNER in a previous business.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY A FRANCHISEE WILL SUCCEED:
- Multiple revenue streams including print, digital, and mobile
- Low initial investment; may be Full Time or Part Time, with the opportunity to add additional households
- Flat fee royalty; you keep the profits
- High level of repeat business
- 30 years of successful experience
- Wide variety of business prospects, including professional, food, service, healthcare…
- Comprehensive & ongoing training including 4 days in corporate office, monthly teleconference, national sales conference, and more…
- Extensive marketing tools featuring ad samples, custom brochures, proprietary software…
- May be home based, significantly reducing your overhead costs
- Exclusive territory