Eat Better. Feel Better. It’s our Mantra.
At a time when there’s more focus than ever on healthier food options and active lifestyles, Tropical Smoothie Cafe is perfectly positioned to become #1 in our category:
- A fun, friendly concept with a better business model with a smoothie and food menu that supports all dayparts
- On-staff Chef and Nutritionist to develop menu items with big, bold flavors that customers crave
- Loyal customer base at 640+ locations coast-to-coast — 250+ opened in the last 3 years
- Ranked #6 in Franchise Gator’s Top 100 Franchises of 2018 list
Our Nutritious Food and Smoothies are Fueling Healthy Growth.
The huge demand for healthier food choices drives business to our doors. But what keeps people coming back again and again is what we call the Tropical Smoothie Cafe experience. It’s our unique mix of delicious food, fun, friendly service, and an atmosphere that appeals to people of all ages.
Because we have a balanced business mix of food and smoothies, you have more revenue streams throughout the day. Plus, our varied product offerings means you don’t have to rely on a single product for sales, boosting our average ticket to $8.25/person.
SO PERHAPS IT IS NO SURPRISE THAT IN 2016, THE TOP 50% OF OUR FRANCHISEES HAD AVERAGE GROSS SALES OF $846,431.*
What we serve is equally as appealing as our numbers. Our food is fresh and delicious, and our food prep is clean and simple. There’s no baking, fryers, or hoods ̶ just high powered blenders and a convection oven. It’s a better environment to work in and can help you attract and retain a higher-quality staff. Because our Cafes are easier to operate, you can use your skills to connect with your customers and mentor a staff that’s young, high-energy, and passionate about the brand.
It’s Not a Position. It’s a Passion.
Our franchisees understand the importance of incredible customer service and community outreach. They value innovation, creativity, and a competitive mindset. We play to win, and we have fun doing it. If you have the following qualifications, we want to hear from you:
- Business experience (restaurant experience preferred but not required)
- $125,000 in liquid assets and a minimum net worth of $350,000
- The ability to invest between $222,770 and $525,400
Leave a Comment