A Tutoring Franchise That Breeds Success!
Tutor Doctor's proven in-home tutoring business model has created over 500 units in 17countries! We provide a FREE consultation to evaluate the potential tutor/student relationship, to build a personalized map for the student’s success. Seven out of 10 consultations close with an average enrollment value of $2,346 and a 59% profit margin - making Tutor Doctor one of the most successful and fastest-growing education franchises on the market.
In addition, we don’t build brick and mortar classrooms for students to sit in so our in-home tutoring franchises are some of the most profitable you’ll find.
10 great reasons to own a Tutor Doctor education franchise:
- Succeed with low overhead and high earning potential.
- Work from home and fit your business in with your lifestyle.
- The private tutoring industry will surpass $128 billion by 2020.
- A growing customer base and recurring revenue model.
- Make a difference in the lives of children and help them succeed.
- Strong global network of franchisees for mentoring, friendship and support.
- One of the fastest-growing franchises, recognized as an industry leader.
- Extensive training and support to make sure you succeed.
- Our powerful, effective model truly gets the best results for students.
- Our customers love us – 95% of our families would recommend us to others.
As a Tutor Doctor business owner, you receive many benefits, including:
- Low-cost start-up with low overhead.
- No build-out, leases or equipment.
- No inventory.
- Complete flexibility to set your own hours.
- Up and running in less than 60 days!
- Immediate cash flow right out of the gate.
- High demand, high growth industry.
- The ability to truly make a difference in the lives of children and their families.
- Community-oriented, fulfilling business career.
Tutor Doctor has been widely recognized as a leader in the private tutoring industry, consistently ranked the number one in-home tutoring franchise worldwide by Entrepreneur magazine, winning Child magazine’s Parents Choice Award in 2010, 2011 and 2013, and ranked in the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities, National Minority Franchising Initiative.
Be a part of it! Submit the form below to learn more.