Two Blonds & a Brunette Gift Co. – first brought sophistication, spunk, and style to the gift-giving world in 2002, elevating the once-tired gift basket into a veritable work of art. Now with locations across North America, we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our fun & fabulous family. Start small in your home, build a client base, and grow from there.
Two Blonds & a Brunette Gift Co. started in the winter of 2002 because gift baskets were in need of a serious overhaul. So we set out on a mission to transform the lowly gift basket into a veritable work of art.
We want to help others feel empowered and proud, to love what they do, and to be able to successfully balance all aspects of their lives.
Whether you're a sophisticated person with an eye for detail and design, a self starter who finds the sales world to be the ultimate challenge, or an entrepreneur wishing to balance career and parenthood, we invite you to join our 2B&B family.
Why Two Blondes & A Brunette Gift Co.?
By joining 2B&B, you reap the rewards of a comprehensive network and support system, as well as take advantage of the vast proprietary knowledge of the two founding partners, Laura McDonald and Seri Blatt, who will work with you on a very personal level to build and grow your franchise. A franchise offers you the security of belonging to a well organized, professional institution. When you join 2B&B, you will have the added advantage of being able to sell and promote a product that is truly unique within the corporate and personal gift markets. Other benefits include:
- An intensive corporate training session with a focus on sales goals and sales techniques, as well as the sharing of 2B&B's proprietary knowledge with respect to the gift industry and product selection and development.
- Airfare and/or hotel costs, if required for this initial training, shall be paid for by 2B&B, so that once your franchise fee is paid, you will not be subject to a number of additional costs.
- Ongoing training via email updates and group conference calls, as well as sales initiatives and product development.
- An annual general meeting that will allow franchisees to meet, brainstorm business goals and ideas collectively with 2B&B's founding partners, and receive instruction on how to prepare and plan for the lucrative holiday season.
- Supples and necessities requires to open a home based gift business, including: cello, ribbon, packaging supplies, Visa/MasterCard transaction abilities, business cards, and brochures.
- Successful business plan model
- Customized accounting and bookkeeping service, available to you at a preferred rate.