Why Two Maids & A Mop?
Two Maids & A Mop has developed a unique and profitable franchise concept that is backed by more than fourteen years of direct operating experience.
Two Maids & A Mop's unique franchise business model includes two exclusive features: The Complete Experience and the Pay for Performance Compensation Plan. These systems allow our franchise partners to quickly control a significant amount of their local market share.
Why the Cleaning Industry?
- 60-70% of revenue is reoccurring with majority of customer hiring the service once every two weeks.
- No nights or weekends required. Business hours are 8-5, Monday-Friday.
- No accounts receivable; all revenues are received at time of service.
- No capital investment requirements as business grows.
The Complete Experience
This is a proprietary customer generation and retention process made up of six steps which ensure the growth of a Two Maids & A Mop franchise:
- Qualifying the prospect – our company uses market research and experience to provide your business with ideal prospect customers.
- Attracting the prospect – using positive customer feedback as a strong sales tool.
- Converting the prospect into a customer – we have a template for every sales conversation and will teach you how to highlight the brand's advantages compared to any competition within your local market.
- Providing great customer service.
- Converting the customer into a brand ambassador – happy customers are your best advertisers.
- One customer creates another customer – a powerful force of marketing that is created by your customers and impossible to stop for the same reason.
The Pay for Performance Compensation Plan
This is a selling proposition that has revolutionized the residential cleaning industry. A customer rates the cleaning service they received on a simple scale from 1 to 10, and that rating alone determines the compensation level paid to the two employees responsible for cleaning the home. This is a great motivational strategy for employees, and an outstanding marketing tool.
Further Benefits for the Franchisee
- Convert hundreds of qualified leads into real, paying customers.
- All advertising and marketing is digital and done by Two Maids & A Mop for our franchisees.
- Our partnership with Cleaning For A Reason has allowed us to clean more than 2,500 homes for women with cancer with a value of more than $6.5 million in donated cleanings.
- The franchise opportunity allows for a semi-absentee / owner-operator business model.
- You will own exclusive rights to your territory.
- Extensive initial training is provided through our TWOMAIDS UNIVERSITY where you will be taught how to utilize our systems and solutions.
- Ongoing support is provided, with an easily attainable management team, regular online seminars and a company sponsored conferences.
- We have won extensive awards and recognition.
- Step-by-step procedures for every single task associated with running your business are given in the most comprehensive operations manual in the cleaning industry.
Request information below now and we will contact you within two working days to begin the franchise discovery process.