Financial Coach Career Path
Financial Coaching is more than a career, it’s more than being financially secure…it’s an opportunity for healing the Great American Household Financial Crisis.
During the 12 week UGRU Coach training program you will learn:
- How to master coaching engagement
- How to convey complex financial matters in a simple way
- How to run your coaching business from A-Z
What Is A Financial Coach?
- Educates clients on the basics of personal finance.
- As a team, creates a spending plan that reflects the values and goals of the client.
- Empowers clients to take responsibility for their decisions.
- Supports the client’s continual learning and growth and
- Serves as an accountability partner throughout the process.
People now know that:
- Investment products and their performance have little impact on wealth building (10%).
- Habits and behaviors make up the other 90% that builds wealth.
- 75% of Americans stress about money
- And only 1/3 of Americans maintain a household budget.
But, few know:
- Where to go for guidance on the 90% that actually builds wealth,
- How to synthesize the abundant knowledge available to them and
- How to bridge the gap from poverty to prosperity.
Why Would Someone Hire A Financial Coach?
Financial Coaches get paid for results not from selling a financial product. There are many alternatives to build the financial know-how and emotional capacity needed for financial freedom, but they pale in comparison to how a Financial Coach can set a person up for success. Financial coaching helps to:
- Stop the financial pain associated with budgeting and debt
- Prevent bad money decisions with good financial know-how
- Focused on a plan to get out and stay out of debt
- Build good financial habits
- Confidently set higher goals
- Find money they didn’t think they had
- Save money they didn’t think they could
- Set up an emergency fund
- Address finances they feared discussing with others
- Find value in themselves