“NEAPOLITAN PIZZA, WITH AN ALL AMERICAN ATTITUDE”
Next generation, quick Artisan Pizza & Salad. Customized to your taste-buds.
This is our motto, these are the words we live by. It is something that we take to heart here @Urban Bricks Pizza. We give the guest just what they want, choice and substance. You’ll never leave Urban Bricks Pizza hungry!
The Urban Bricks Difference
Unlike other pizzerias, we make our dough fresh daily in house. Don’t believe us? Stop by and watch our Mad Dough Makers in action, we do everything right out in the open, nothing to hide here! Spun fresh constantly, our dough has the best taste, texture, and quality with just a 2-minute cook time.
Why Urban Bricks Pizza?
- Low cost of entry – Less than $500,000.
- Excellent Margins.
- Extreme attention to location selection.
- Hands on support from franchisor thru field support personnel.
- We consider first time entrepreneurs adaptable concept.
- The only fast casual pizza brand that offers delivery, drive thru or a full sports bar module.
- Proprietary Dough and Sauces made in house, fresh daily.
- Rotating ovens provide a more even cook with significant labor savings.
- Ease of Operation.
Urban Bricks is not just pizza, it is a lifestyle for us and our guests. The only thing fresher than our dough is our style in integrated digital and communication trends. We capture guests attention with our energetic style and uplifting atmosphere including our simple menus, wayfinding signage, team members and even our in store music is “Urban.”
2 minute pizza is not the only perk of our custom made Italian ovens
Consistent Quality, Ease of Use, Labor Savings & Engaging Show.
Our custom Italian brick ovens, which are assembled in the good ol’ USA, fast fires up a pizza in 2 minutes or less. We live in a world of instant gratification, so why should you wait for pizza?
Please only submit if you meet the requirements of $300,000 minimum cash, $800,000 minimum net worth, and 700+ credit score.
Please request information below to take the next steps with Urban Bricks Pizza
Leave a Comment