VivoPools, currently with operations in California, Nevada, Arizona and Florida, has quickly grown to become a leading brand in this dynamic industry. Our success in serving residential and leading commercial accounts is attributable to:
- Strong focus on customer service and providing clients the best possible pool experience.
- Implementation of new technologies to create efficient operations.
- Partnering with only the best.
Why Pool Service and Repair?
The management of residential and commercial swimming pools is a great business that balances strong economics and a healthy lifestyle.
- Great Lifestyle Business: Interact with customers in an outdoor, low stress environment.
- Economic Stability: Pool management is a very small slice of home-owners' discretionary income and homeowners require pool services as they don't have the expertise (with chemicals) or the time to clean their pools.
- Recurring revenue model: Consumers pay monthly for service and overall attrition rates are low.
- Low overhead: No concern of high rent associated with a brick and mortar franchise.
- Low level of investment: Compared to other Franchise systems we have a relatively low up-front investment.
- Easily expanded customer base: You do not need to open a new location; simply add a truck and a service technician.
Swimming Pool Service Growing Market:
- Look around at the growing number of pool service businesses and you'll see an industry that's growing.
- There are now approximately 10M million swimming pools and over 5M spas in the United States.
- Consumers spend over $5B on swimming pool services and supplies.
- Each year thousands of new pools are built and spas purchased.
Why Choose VivoPools?
Industry Brand Awareness
As one of the largest players in the swimming pool service and repair industry, we have focused on building a great brand that represents trust, professionalism and industry expertise.
Training and On-Going Support
As a franchisee – you have access to the brain trust at VivoPools. We have a staff of folks who have been trained by the National Swimming Pool Foundation and other leading organizations. We can help answer all your questions, whether it be how to tackle a water chemistry issue or overall repair challenge.
As a franchisee you benefit from experience of a national marketing team. As an industry leader we have experience with all forms of marketing, including radio, direct mail, local, and web-based.
Initially Home Based
Many of our franchisees have started out as a home based business. Based on the laws of your state, starting out as a home based business will allow you to maintain a higher margin in the first few years of operation.