Drive into the Future of Mobile Pet Grooming
Are you passionate about pets? Is it hard to imagine your day without seeing dogs, cats or other pets? Have you ever considered making your passion for animals and pets a career option?
The pet care service industry is booming and over 65% of US households own at least one pet. In fact, in 2016 the US spent an estimated $62.75 billion dollars on pets, services and products. (Including pet purchases and veterinary services.)
Are you curious about careers that give you a chance to see pets and other pet-lovers daily?
Let me introduce you to Mobile Pet Grooming. It’s a growing industry, full of passionate pet lovers and advocates that offer premium services that are in high-demand all over the country. Mobile grooming customers have their pets groomed every 4 to 6 weeks at an average of $75 per transaction. With up to 10 transactions per day, the revenue adds up quickly. With gross margins over 50%, the opportunity is amazing.
A mobile groomer doesn’t need to attend a 4-year college or work 9-5 hours. To become a success mobile groomer, it will require hard-work, grooming skills and knowledge, passion for pets, an entrepreneurial spirit and Wag’n Tails Mobile Grooming unit.
How do you get started in the Mobile Pet Grooming World?
Wag’n Tails Mobile Conversions is a great place to start. Wag’n Tails has over 40 years of experience and has built the mobile pet grooming industry into what it is today. Our company leadership includes successful mobile pet groomers, Grooming Experts (including 2000-2010 Groomer of the Decade), business and marketing specialists.
Wag’n Tails supplies you with our proven turnkey program that teaches you how to launch, operate and grow a successful mobile grooming operation. We’ve successfully helped over 2,700 independent owners launch and expand their own mobile grooming business.
What we are NOT
Wag’n Tails is not a franchise. We are a business opportunity that provides you with a simple and effective business model, yet we offer many of the advantages you would expect from a franchise without the associated costs.
What you can expect
- We support our customers with business planning, marketing, educational webinars, equipment and multiple resources for training. Our in-house creative department offers personalized branding for your new business.
- We can customize your new pet services business and offer big rewards with a minimal investment on your part.
- When you compare the Wag'n Tails program to many business opportunities and franchises, no one can come close to the value and potential offered by Wag’n Tails.
- Wag’n Tails helps you create your own unique brand.
- Your business will have the opportunity to grow with absolutely no restrictions of an assigned territory or zip codes. The revenue you generate from your business is yours!
- You will not have to pay a percentage of your monthly gross income to Wag’n Tails.
- There is no 10-year contract to worry about.
- You buy a value priced mobile grooming vehicle model of your choice from us and you’re ready to go earn a great living!
Wag'n Tails advantages
- No contracts, fees or royalty fees.
- Control your own business and brand.
- No territory restrictions.
- Minimal capital investment.
- No inventory.
- Proven support system.
- Financing sources available.
- Vehicle is a tangible asset in your business.
Wag’n Tails 5 models range in price from $35,000 to $95,000.
Wag’n Tails provides several financing options that have financed hundreds of our successful customers.
Initial pet grooming training:
Wag’n Tails provides contacts from over 90 pet grooming schools throughout the US priced from $3,500 and up for 4-week to 12-week training courses.
Put a rewarding career into motion!
To take the next steps with Wag'n Tails, please request more information below.