Business is booming for Wallbeds “n” More, despite the slow economy, due to its unique Murphy Wallbed products and business model.
Pleasanton, CA – Wallbeds “n” More (http://wallbedsnmore.com), a Pleasanton-based Murphy Wallbed retailer, is now offering business opportunities nationwide. Their goal is to expand ownership of Wallbeds “n” More stores to large metropolitan centers and bring their unique wallbed products to homeowners throughout the country.
Three different levels of opportunities are available for Wallbeds “n” More Area Developers: ownership of regional or state territories, individual showroom locations and store-in-a-store locations for those who already run a compatible business and would like to include wallbeds in their current showroom. Opportunities are available for all price ranges and interested investors.
Showrooms are open 5 days a week and/or by appointment 7 days a week for customer convenience. This unique appointment model provides customers with personalized visits while allowing the owner or sales person flexibility in their workweek.
Founders Liz Roller and Edd Ozard, business partners since 2007, are extremely excited to offer this opportunity. Wallbeds “n” More currently has 16 showrooms open in California. In addition, there are 2 Arizona stores and 2 in Texas.
Wallbeds “n” More is a proud American company. A majority of their Murphy Wallbeds and mattresses are manufactured in California, following strict California environmental regulations.
Despite the economy, or maybe because of it, Wallbeds “n” More has been thriving as homeowners look for ways to more effectively utilize the space they currently have in their homes. Rather than spending time and money on expensive renovations, a Murphy Wallbed allows households the ability to turn one room into two: a home office, exercise room, craft room, etc. by day and a guest bedroom by night!
Wallbeds “n” More’s owner and founder Liz Roller, and her father Keith Vaughn, first became involved in the Murphy Wallbed business in 1999. This was the point when Keith, who has been in the furniture industry since 1960, decided to focus on selling home office furniture and found the Murphy Wallbed to be the perfect bed for any small room and home office.
Liz took this family furniture business experience a step further by opening Wallbeds “n” More, a Murphy Wallbed-focused store, in 2004. Since opening her first showroom in Dublin, business has steadily increased and she moved her showroom to San Ramon in 2011. This new, larger location, serves as both a showroom and corporate training center, with a conference room for Wallbeds “n” More store owners to attend new product and sales training.
About Wallbeds “n” More
Wallbeds “n” More is a leading retailer of Murphy Wallbeds, with the largest display of wallbeds in California. Headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, the first store opened in 2004. Wallbeds are the ideal space saving product, allowing customers to turn one room into two.
Wallbeds “n” More is not a start-up concept. The business model and licensing of Wallbeds “n” More, Inc. has a 10-year track record of success. We have 20 stores operating and another 1 sold, pending grand opening. Wallbeds “n” More aims to have 50 total stores in the next 24 months.
Murphy Wallbeds are unique, upscale and despite the economy, we are having record months and steady growth. We have a significant budget for web marketing and can almost guarantee enough traffic through this marketing campaign alone to make stores solvent. Local ad programs, magazine, direct mail and home & garden shows are additional to the internet and very effective. Visit our website: www.wallbedsnmore.com. We are not a furniture store in any way, but the largest specialty Wallbed retailer in the country.
Why Become A Wallbeds “n” More Licensee?
- Wallbeds “n” More has a phenomenal ROI and profit potential.
- Wallbeds “n” More licensees work on a proven business model and receive thorough and on-going training and support to ensure success and continued growth.
- Statistics show that 80% of franchise/ licensed businesses are still operating after 6 years, compared to 16% of non-franchised/non-licensed business.
Our belief at Wallbeds “n” More is that seeing, touching, and using a wallbed for yourself is the best way to fully appreciate it. A full night’s sleep takes up a third of the day, so even an occasional bed used by guests should be as comfortable as their bed back home.
Beds are a very tangible, personal and even intimate product and should not be purchased based on a picture you find online. For this reason, we run our stores on a personalized “By Appointment” basis.
Contact your nearest showroom to see our wide range of murphy wall bed styles, cabinet options, accessories and Mobile Wallbeds.
Your investment includes a complete ‘sales to delivery’ strategy that eliminates the grief of a warehouse delivery vehicle and personnel. Our handpicked, factory-trained, logistics/customer service professionals take care of the after sale.
Start a business that can be customized to suit your lifestyle and requirements. Have the flexibility to decide what level of investment and involvement works best for you.
- Small Rental Space – Minimum space required. Eliminate the need for expensive retail mall overhead. Your entire showroom inventory can be accommodated within a 1,200 sq. ft. showroom.
- Employees Optional – Some owners manage their stores independently or with the assistance of family, friends or employees.
- Flexible Schedule – The business model provides the flexibility of scheduling clients on an appointment only basis suited to fit your schedule and to give the client your full attention.
- Part Time or Full Time – Set your own schedule, store hours, and number of home shows you choose to attend. The business can be managed as a conventional retail operation or by appointment only.
- Immediate Return on Investment – Revenue potential is immediate from day one of opening your showroom.
- Minimal Investment – It only takes a few beds to open a small showroom.
- Low Fixed Costs – All costs are outlined up front. No surprises.
- Diverse Clientele – We sell beds to fit everyone’s budget.