Love the idea of working for yourself almost as much as you love pizza? Well today could be your lucky day! We’re looking for a few motivated individuals to help bring great pizza to new areas throughout the Northwest.
The Westside Pizza Story
The Founding Fathers of Westside Pizza originated in Colville, Washington. While they didn’t have a lot of money, they made up for it with a zealous work ethic and a passion for pizza. They came together to bring delicious pizza to the masses by using quality ingredients and freshly made dough. They were able to accomplish all this while working on a shoestring budget.
After opening over 25 locations throughout the Pacific Northwest, we still remain true to our roots. We want to help other hard working, passionate pizza people reach their goal of owning and operating their own pizzeria, regardless of how deep their pockets are. This is why we pride ourselves on keeping our upfront fees and ongoing royalties about half of the industry standard.
You fought for freedom. Now, fight for great pizza.
The Westside Pizza VETERAN FRANCHISE INCENTIVE PROGRAM:
Opening a Westside Pizza is already a great opportunity. But now it’s even better if you’re a returning military veteran!
- 25% off initial franchise fee
- This translates into instant saving of $3,500
- Available to ALL branches of military
- Direct support from highly-motivated team
- Established buying power/Proprietary recipe
- Professional website & marketing material
Ask about additional government incentive programs available through SBA
Okay, so who are we looking for?
There are basically two types of entrepreneurs. The first type are the ones that have to do things their way. They have to be the smartest one in the room. The second are people that while they take pride and ownership in their business, they’re not necessarily trying to make changes to a working system. Westside Pizza is looking for the latter. While most of Westside Pizza’s best ideas come from our franchisees, we all understand that it takes consistency and cooperation to operate as a well-oiled machine. So if you’re the type of person that is looking to get out of the rat race and take control of their own destiny, but doesn’t want to reinvent the wheel, perhaps we would make a good team.
Ready To Get Started?
Are you ready to get the ball rolling on becoming a Westside Pizza franchisee? After you have submitted your information, you will be contacted by our franchise development department. We like to spend a little time getting to know each other and discussing the overall process and support.
Some of the next steps you can expect:
Step 1 General Qualification
- Complete the franchise inquiry form
- Complete the financial statement
Step 2 Conduct Your Due Diligence
- Contact existing Westside Pizza franchisee
- Receive and review our Franchise Disclosure Document
Step 3 Face to Face Meeting
- This is the point where we schedule a meeting between you and the support team
Step 4 Discovery Day
- During this visit you will participate in a two day program. The first night will be a dinner with the president of Westside Pizza, Director of training as well as the director of franchise relations. This gives everyone a chance to get to know one another. The second day will be spent in our headquarters. You will see our system in action; discuss with each department director their roles in the franchise support system. This program often culminates in the signing of a franchise agreement and submitting the franchise fee.
If you have a serious inquiry about what it would take to start up your own Westside Pizza, please complete the form.
Leave a Comment