Here at Wing Nutz, we understand that paradise is a really personal thing. When you find a place that brings paradise alive in different ways, for all different kinds of people, you have something pretty special. At Wing Nutz, you’ll find your own little piece of paradise. It starts with our premium, fresh, never-frozen, cage-free, no-added hormone baked wings, and finishes with over 18 uniquely delicious house-made sauces.
We also offer many other flavorful options prepared with the same high standards. From fresh garden salads, quesadillas, pork (hog) wings and delicious nachos; to sandwiches, wraps and burgers. At Wing Nutz you’ll know its high quality food made with fresh ingredients and with no added fat or ever deep fried.
The Wing Nutz Culture
In our first 5 years Wing Nutz has opened 6 profitable corporate locations and sold 6 franchise locations.
We opened our first location in September of 2008 right in the thick of the downturn in the economy. People told us we were nuts, but it rocked the neighborhood with lines out the door waiting to try our delicious baked wings.
Wing Nutz owners have a wealth of experience and truly understand that business goes where it is appreciated and stays where it is well treated.
At Wing Nutz we create satisfied and fiercely loyal patrons who are eager to return and share their experience with family and friends. It makes sense to open a business that brings in customers and keeps them coming back by providing amazing food, friendly first name service and great customer experiences.
The typical Wing Nutz is 2000 to 2750 sq. feet and has a solid granite bar as its center piece. Sure, Wing Nutz is about sports with our 120″ projection screen and 360 degree views of our HD televisions from any seat in the house, but we're much more than just sports. Our smaller open footprint was created by our founders on purpose as it allows for a family-fun and friendly atmosphere, and we provide it; with buzz time trivia, golden tee, NTN texas hold'em and entertaining theme nights.
At Wing Nutz we cater to families where kids can play games or color on their own special menu giving Mom & Dad a much needed breather. Additionally, through our “One Wing at a Time Youth Sports Sponsorship Program” we support local youth sports programs and through our annual “Wyld Ride” support local children's charities.
Besides amazing food and sports, Wing Nutz Rewards Program offers returning regular customers the opportunity to receive their own personalized mug and pay less for drinks, as well as earn free food and Wing Nutz gear.
At Wing Nutz, paradise is personal and waiting for you every day.
- IBIS World projects revenue from restaurants to grow beyond pre-recession highs to 99.2 billion dollars over the next few years.
- Frandata reports: Chicken wings and sports bars are among the hottest growth segments in franchising, outpacing burgers, frozen yogurt and the fast food industry.
- Brewers Association states: Craft beer is a rising market segment in the US outpacing traditional American beers in growth reaching 14.3 billion, an increase of 20% in 2013
As your partner in success we know what you want in a wing place, because it’s our paradise too!
Initial Investment: The typical Wing Nutz Restaurant costs between $195,000 to $380,000 to open and begin operations. This amount includes the initial franchise fee of $30,000, leasehold improvements, furniture & equipment, initial inventory, 3 months’ rent, complete manual suite and initial onsite & in-store training.
We understand it is your ultimate objective to make money and a Wing Nutz franchise can do that for you. We are your partner in that endeavor and at a much lower upfront investment cost to you. In fact, you can own 2-3 Wing Nutz franchise locations for the same cost as just one of our *competitors franchise locations. (*franchises who are full service wing themed restaurant/sports bars).
What makes Wing Nutz so Amazing, is also what makes us so unique…
- The most healthy choices & gluten free menu items.
- Our very own 3 step cooking process that cooks with 75% less calories.
- Always fresh ingredients. Premium, never frozen wings.
- Award winning wings – Wing Nutz has won KSL “A” List Best Wings for two years in a row as voted on by their listeners/viewers. Wing Fest 2012 best overall Wings. Weber State University Best Game Day Wings 2010. Best wings in independent blind taste test against all wing competitors in Utah 2013.
- 18 different house made sauces, hundreds of combinations and monthly featured blends.
- 6 of our very own signature Wing Nutz Nut Job Beers on tap.
- Smaller footprint creating an exciting, family friendly environment, thus bringing in a more diverse loyal customer.
- Wing Nutz has a comprehensive local/regional marketing & social media program. Including our cardless Wing Nutz Rewards Program, One Wing at a Time Program and our annual Wyld Ride Charity Run.
- Continued brand development and ongoing leadership & employee training aimed at producing profits for our franchisees.