Arooga's Grille House & Sports Bar offers:
- An innovative full-service casual restaurant concept with a sports and entertainment focus that combines exceptional food and beverages, with unique concepts, and proprietary operational strategies with the goal of providing value and entertainment for our guests.
- Arooga's Grille House & Sports Bar is changing the way America watches its sporting events. It's also changing the way it drinks its beer and eats its meals.
- It's about great food, including the tastiest wings served with award winning proprietary sauces, fresh never frozen Kobe burgers, delicious sandwedges, garden fresh salads made with local produce, and unique appetizers we call Shareables.
- Creative cocktails and the coldest beer in America with a rotating Draft selection of 30 or more Craft, Import, and domestic beers , along with the best Margarita's in town, made from our real juice sour mix crafted from fresh squeezed lemons and limes.
- Our sports entertainment themed dining rooms, have more games on more flatscreens than your ordinary sports bar.
- We utilize the latest earth conscious resources in the hospitality industry , and all of our locations have been certified by the Green Restaurant Association .
- We offer operational procedures that are both inspired and effective.
- Aroogas allows a flexible footprint for more options in selecting your location.
- We provide comprehensive training for you, your management team and staff.
- Most importantly, ongoing support to help you to achieve maximum return on your franchise investment.
The Arooga's Franchise Team has one goal, to help you succeed as an Arooga's franchise owner. Whether you own an individual franchise location or you are a multi-unit franchisee. Our Team will provide you with the direction, systems, and support you need to achieve your specific goals.
"We recognize that our success, is achieved through your success"
If you think Arooga's is a great place to eat, just wait until you own one. Arooga's owners have been around the block a time or two, and they know what it takes to launch a brand with a real presence—both corporate and franchise. They know it takes a warm and friendly front of the house and a spot-on back of the house to bring in customers and keep them coming back for more.
The typical Arooga's Grille House & Sports Bar location is 6,500 to 8,500 square feet and features 80 to over 100 HD televisions, providing a view of every game from every seat. With a centrally located bar and surrounding rooms themed for different sports, Arooga's is the perfect place to enjoy the game.
For urban locations and smaller venues, an Arooga's Draft House & Sports Bar concept is available. An Aroogas Draft House offers a slimmed down menu, larger draft selection and a more of a bar atmosphere but with all the fun and great times in a smaller footprint.
Leave a Comment