In 2007, the first Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar opened on East Blvd. in Charlotte, NC. It was an immediate success, and for good reason. Our philosophy to prepare simple foods–such as the quintessential American dish, the hamburger–with culinary passion satisfied a craving among restaurant-goers like nothing had before.
With the success of the East Blvd. location, a second Bad Daddy’s opened in 2007. By 2012, there were five. From there, one Bad Daddy’s followed another. Today you can find Bad Daddy's amazing cuisine in restaurants in multiple cities and states. And the response everywhere is the same: “Wow.”
Now, in 2018 with 28 locations throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Georgia, Tennessee and Colorado, Bad Daddy’s has been steadily building its reputation as a unique player in the burger world. Plans for continued growth promise more locations throughout 2018 and beyond.
SIX REASONS BAD DADDY’S IS A SMART FRANCHISING INVESTMENT
- 1 MomentumThe custom burger and craft beer movement is seeing explosive growth.
- 2 MenuChef-driven burgers, salads and bar offerings that create loyal guests in one bite.
- 3 AtmosphereCasual, fun, a bit edgy, but approachable and family-friendly.
- 4 LeadershipA management team with deep experience in restaurants and franchising.
- 5 EconomicsImpressive unit economics for potentially spectacular ROI for skilled operators.
- 6 BrandA fresh, bold, in-your-face brand that’s authentic, memorable and broadly appealing.
Leave a Comment