Rich History. Respected Brand. Rewarding Future.
Renowned for offering only the highest quality products for over 50 years, people recognize the quality associated with the Blimpie® sub sandwich franchise. In 1964, Blimpie founders had a simple idea to be the best: stack freshly sliced meats and cheeses custom prepared on fresh-baked breads right in front of our customers. Today Blimpie is one of the most respected brands in the quick-service restaurant category.
Why A Blimpie Sub Sandwich Franchise?
It's simple: a time tested business model and among the leaders in the industry.
- Blimpie is the oldest continuously operating sub sandwich restaurant chain in the United States with national brand recognition
- More than 45 years of franchising experience
- Our brand recognition and national marketing campaign help drive customers to your business
- There's no cooking or frying involved and no experience necessary – a simple business model with steadfast support
- Comprehensive pre-opening training and ongoing support
- Third party financing available
Interested candidates should have $75,000 in liquid assets available in order to qualify for this opportunity.
Blimpie looks forward to hearing from you and sharing more information regarding opening up your very own delicious sandwich shop!
Our current training program consists of three segments. The first segment is a minimum of 80 hours of hands-on experience in an operating BLIMPIE restaurant. This practical experience is followed by 80 hours of formal classroom training at BLIMPIE University in Atlanta, Georgia. BLIMPIE University covers all facets of operating a business, such as marketing, accounting, hiring policies and procedures, cash management, customer relations, and other critical business matters. Once this class has been successfully completed, the franchisee must spend an additional minimum 40 hours in a BLIMPIE restaurant to gain more hands-on experience. BLIMPIE will then assist you at the opening of your restaurant.
- An Area Representative may be available for assistance and, if available, will be an integral part of our support in assisting you in your business development
- A BLIMPIE representative will visit regularly and will remain available to answer business questions.
- A series of manuals are also provided in the BLIMPIE University that will assist in the operation of your BLIMPIE restaurant.
- A monthly newsletter is provided to you to keep you informed of new management tips, research and development, and important events occurring throughout the BLIMPIE franchise system.
- The National Franchisee Advisory Council is also an important link with BLIMPIE. Franchisees elected and appointed to this council work with Blimpie International, Inc. to help all BLIMPIE franchisees keep abreast of new developments in the marketplace. Regional activities are an important part of our continuing education program. This program, helps keep franchisees informed on a variety of subjects and provides an opportunity to interact with other franchisees and Blimpie’s management team.