BurgerFi was founded in 2011 by gourmet chefs committed to serving only the top 1% of best-tasting American Black Angus beef from the top ranches across the country. Known for delivering the all-natural burger experience in a fast-casual environment, we are committed to an uncompromising and rewarding dining experience that ensures no steroids, antibiotics, growth hormones, chemicals or additives are ever used.
With over 100 locations, the BurgerFi franchise system has been carefully developed to create consistency in design, operations, and the overall customer experience. Our significant resources (in both people and cutting-edge technology) equip our franchisees with the tools that they need to achieve success.
BurgerFi was awarded the #4 spot on Fast Casual’s 2017 Top 100 Movers & Shakers list; and ranked as one of fastest and smartest-growing brands in franchising, and a leader in the better burger category by Franchise Times in their 2017 and 2018 Fast and Serious list.
The ideal partner should meet the following criteria to gain consideration for a BurgerFi franchise:
- Experience as a multi-unit restaurant operator
- Minimum of $500K in liquid assets per store to be developed (individually or through a partnership)
- Minimum of $1M net worth per store to be developed (individually or through a partnership)
- Infrastructure and resources to meet your development schedule
- Real estate experience in the market to be developed
- Total commitment to the development of the BurgerFi brand
Aside from the required capital investment, a franchisee must be actively involved as an operator of their BurgerFi restaurant(s) either through their own involvement or that of a dedicated operating partner (with equity) who is committed to the full-time management of the BurgerFi business.
Our Commitment to Your Success
BurgerFi franchisees receive extensive support and training in a manner that positions them for success, including:
- Site selection assistance and guidance by our in-house real estate team
- Prototypical plans, construction and design management by our in house team
- Comprehensive BurgerFi Training Boot Camp program for restaurant owners, operators and managers
- Access to FIDO, BurgerFi’s robust learning management system containing high quality training videos, interactive courses and manuals
- Pre-opening and post-opening marketing programs and materials, including public relations, social media and digital marketing - guidance and support
- Structure for ongoing support in all aspects of the restaurant and financial operations
- Proprietary cutting-edge technology, engineered by BurgerFi, designed to guide and assist you in effectively managing and controlling your restaurant