Back in 1995, East Coast Wings was just one restaurant in Winston-Salem, NC with a fanatical following. Two entrepreneurs with over 40 years of combined restaurant experience purchased the restaurant in 2001 to build upon the formula. They focused on creating a warm and inviting atmosphere paired with fresh, quality menu items.
East Coast Wings & Grill is known today for a casual, full-service dining experience that focuses on our delicious food, complimented by bar service. Our franchisees set out to embrace the communities that they serve, ensuring a relationship that brings customers back time and time again.
Learn Why We Have A 2.3:1 Return On First Year Sales To Investment
The Owner-Operator Experience:
- 2015 Average Unit EBITDA of 19%
- 2015 Average Unit Net Sales of $1,608,055
Portfolio Management Units:
- 2015 Average Unit EBITDA of 13%
- 2015 Average Unit Net Sales of $1,396,846
- Celebrating 12 consecutive years of positive same store sales growth through YE 2015
- Have maintained average annual new unit growth of 20% for the past 6 years
- Ranked in Franchise Business Review “Top 50” in franchisee satisfaction for 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015
- Ranked in “Top 40 Food Franchises”, Franchise Business Review Special Report, Fall 2014
- Ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine “Top 500” in 2013, 2014, and 2015
- Received 2014 STAR Award “Best Franchisee Satisfaction – Food Brand” at 2014 Franchise Leadership & Development Conference