Founded in 1977 on the strength of an old family chocolate chip cookie recipe, Great American Cookies has set the standard for gourmet cookie sales in a fun, celebratory environment. For more than 30 years, we have maintained the heritage and integrity of our products by producing proprietary cookie dough exclusively from our plant in Atlanta. Known for our signature Cookie Cakes, trademark flavors and menu of delectable products baked fresh in store, at Great American Cookies we Share the Fun of Cookies with each treat we make.
- Home of the Original Cookie Cake, Great American Cookies is a dynamic, mature and growing brand.
- With more than 30 years as a leader in the cookie and snack food industry, Great American Cookies offers superior brand recognition and a tried and true business model for franchisees to build from.
- We understand the importance of being where the consumers are, which is why customers can now place online orders for Cookie Cakes, a quick and easy option that creates an added revenue source for the franchisee.
- Ranked top of category in Entrepreneur Magazine's "Top 500 Franchises"
- Listed in the Top 100 Franchises for 2011 in America's Top Global Franchises
- Large network of experienced franchise owners and a strong franchisee association for added support, guidance and advice in building business.
- National press features such as Food Network's Unwrapped, Fox & Friends, the CBS Early Show, and effective social media campaigns driven by our marketing team and a top public relations firm.
What Makes Our Dessert Franchise Different?
A cookie franchise built for families
There are thousands of franchises across the country. Some franchise companies own multiple brands within different industries. But our parent company, Global Franchise Group, is a strategic brand management company focused solely on snack food franchises. Our owners benefit from that laser focus with:
- Extensive franchisee classroom and platform training through GFG University
- Ongoing marketing and PR support
- Operations consultations with Great American Cookies Franchise Business Consultants
- Easy scalability for multi-unit franchise owners
- Family-focused operations model
- Ability to Share the Fun of Cookies!
- Expanding or adding additional brands to your existing store all under one parent company
Leave a Comment