Our Recurring Revenue Franchise Leads the Industry
HOODZ proudly offers professional kitchen equipment cleaning and maintenance services to our clients. In fact, thanks to our unmatched professionalism and high-quality work, we’re the international leader in kitchen exhaust cleaning and preventative maintenance. Our highly trained technicians adhere to the strictest of standards, including the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standard-96 and local jurisdictional standards.
Our proven franchise business model coupled with extensive corporate support allows prospective franchise owners the chance to achieve their business goals and become their own boss. HOODZ provides foodservice businesses with a necessary service, offering franchise owners the opportunity to gain repeat revenue in an industry with fragmented competition.
HOODZ corporate team offers unparalleled support to our family of HOODZ franchise owners and their teams. We encourage excellence in every client interaction because that is the core of what we do.
HOODZ professionals handle services including:
- Commercial oven cleaning
- Grease containment system maintenance
- Concrete restoration and cleaning
- Kitchen exhaust & hood cleaning
- Grease trap and dumpster area cleaning
- Kitchen floor and equipment cleaning
- Exhaust fan hinge kit installation
- Pressure washing
- Fan access panel installation
- Vent hood filter cleaning
Join the HOODZ Franchise Family
As a prospective business owner, you may have questions about the path to opening your own HOODZ franchise location. The BELFOR Franchise Group and our HOODZ corporate team strive to make it clear and easy to find the information you require to understand the steps to ownership.
Ultimately, there are five steps to joining the HOODZ family:
- Ensure you meet the financial investment requirements
- Fill out the application and speak with one of our National Franchise Recruiters
- Visit our Ann Arbor, Michigan headquarters to meet the team and tour the facility
- Sign the franchise agreement, if the opportunity is the right fit
- Undergo a two-week training experience to build a foundation for success
Once you’ve signed the paperwork and become a HOODZ owner, we make sure you have the technical and managerial skills to launch a thriving business. During the two-week training at our state of the art facility you will benefit from the vast knowledge of our world-class instructors. With our ongoing support and training, we will prepare you for everything you may encounter in the world of kitchen exhaust system and conveyor oven cleaning.