Hurricane Grill & Wings first blew open its doors in April 1995 at our original location overlooking the ocean surf in Ft. Pierce, Florida (which is still a Hurricane today!) It didn’t take long for our guests from near and far to crave our award winning, always fresh Jumbo wings served with your choice of 35 different sauces. Add ½ pound fresh hamburgers, 14 varieties of draft and craft beers, and 64 other delicious menu items and you have the ingredients for a unique and popular restaurant.
Our Hurricanes are designed to give you the feel of being at a beachside shack in the Florida Keys or the Caribbean…….allowing our guests to take a mini-vacation wherever we are located!
Why Hurricane Grill & Wings?
Hurricane Grill & Wings look very cool and are fun to own, but the real motivation to join us as a franchise partner is our compelling unit level economics and attractive investment level (one of the lowest in casual dining). Add our strong management team, proven support systems, and flexible site selection and construction strategies, and the decision to join us is as easy as, well, a day at the beach!
We back up the assistance we provide our franchisees by owning and operating a targeted minimum of 10% of the Hurricane Grill and Wings store base. We know how to operate Hurricane’s profitably and pass on new “best practices” as we learn them. The cost of testing and fine tuning new menu items, equipment, or anything else occur in our Company owned stores first, and not at the franchisees’ expense.
Consider the following:
- AUV (average annual unit sales volume) of $1.92MM*
- Low investment ($320k - $895k)
- Positive comp sales, 6 years in a row
- Financing options available
- Comprehensive training before, during and after opening.
- Flexible footprint and development strategies (3,500 – 5,000 square feet)
- Unique brand positioning in a hot restaurant sector (wings, craft beer, burgers)
- Prime territories available!
Our stated mission is literally: To Create Enduring Value for Our Franchise Partners.
We achieve this by focusing on assisting our franchisees with operating their Hurricanes at the optimum level, which includes delivering a remarkable experience to every guest, every day.
Owning a Hurricane Grill and Wings Franchise
An essential key to success is finding the right franchise owners and then providing them with the best support in the industry to build and grow their business. Our ongoing “Continuum of Support” includes:
- Expert tools & technologies combined with monthly consultative visits by our industry seasoned Franchise Business Consultants who provide coaching, communication, and planning services.
- Marketing tools and planning for the System and for your individual restaurant.
- Site Selection assistance, including demographic analysis and trade area visits
- Design layout and construction support
- Sourcing and training of managers and staff through both “on the job” sessions and our internet based training platform
- Purchasing and distribution management…. over 90% of our menu products are contracted for improved pricing through our office, with all invoices monitored for accuracy for your restaurants at our expense.