Krispy Krunchy Chicken was established in 1993. We have 70 combined years of experience in the c-store/food service industry. There are currently over 700 locations in 25 states. We serve the convenience store, restaurant and supermarket industries. Krispy Krunchy Chicken specializes in remodeling, re-design, and construction planning.
Krispy Krunchy Chicken - because it's not "just chicken":
- Extended Shelf Life (ESL) chicken
- Chicken exclusively produced by Tyson®
- Halal chicken available
This isn't just any out-of-the-grocery-cooler chicken—this is a proprietary prepared bird and one of the main reasons Krispy Krunchy's chicken tastes so good and unlike no other. Where others may have a proprietary breading, Krispy Krunchy Chicken is the only c-store chicken program with a proprietary chicken preparation. Always moist, always flavorful and always a customer favorite.
This is what we do:
- Provide you with a proven, co-brand food service concept (KRISPY KRUNCHY CHICKEN and CAJUN GULF SEAFOOD)
- Utilize your existing equipment (exhaust hoods, fryers, hot food cases, etc.)
- Provide a 1-week training program at your location at no cost to you
- Provide follow-up training as needed at no cost. Long-term training is the key to success in food service
- Co-brand with your existing food service program (pizza, barbecue, sandwiches, etc.)
- Customize retail prices for your location
- Develop a graphics package tailored for your location
- Provide FREE floor plans with layout, design, and scale drawings
- Provide detailed portion and packaging instructions for every item and meal sold
- Assist in developing a marketing program with a printer-ready menu template, radio and TV commercials ready to run, as well as free graphic support, and newspaper ad slicks
- Furnish inventory control forms on Excel spreadsheets
Interested in a Krispy Krunchy franchise*? Contact us and you could be on your way. Although specializing in c-stores, grocery stores, and supermarkets, you will also find Krispy Krunchy in a zoo, water park, mall food courts, and free standing units.
Krispy Krunchy’s commitment to you:
- We will provide you approximately one week’s training at your location at our expense.
- We will schedule retraining upon request and according to trainer availability.
- We will provide assistance with operational problems, such as gross profit, volume, labor, etc.
- We will grant you geographic protection (to be determined by Krispy Krunchy rep). If a potential operator within this area wishes to market to Krispy Krunchy program, and we determine that it is not a competitor, we will still require your consent to brand that operator.
Your commitment to Krispy Krunchy:
- Buy and use Krispy Krunchy’s proprietary items.
- Maintain the Krispy Krunchy program as specified during the on site training.
- Buy all related food service items from our designated supplier.
- Do not co-mingle unauthorized products with Krispy Krunchy products without permission from Krispy Krunchy. (Example: eggrolls & corndogs-allowed. Biscuits & other chicken products not allowed)
- From time to time, Krispy Krunchy will introduce new items by having them automatically distributed for their introduction. If your distributor sends a new KKC product to you, you will accept it.