Thank you for your interest in Little Sheep Hot Pot's franchise program.
Little Sheep Hot Pot has made big progress since it embarked its journey in North America in 2005. At present, there are about 10 affiliate stores operating across Canada and United States. Based on its healthy dining concept, unique product and high quality control, Little Sheep Hot Pot has established its successful business model. Furthermore, its competitive advantages of product uniqueness, potential to grow and standardized operating system enable a good start of franchise.
If you have any further inquiry about our franchise program, please contact us at your convenience.
To qualify, you must have:
- Long-term Vision - for store development; as well as potential expansion into multiple venues.
- Knowledge – of daily operations in the dining and retail sectors.
- Experience – with staff management and hiring.
- Competence – and quick-learning capabilities.
- Financial readiness – and superior qualifications.
- Like-mindedness – in sharing Yum! Brands culture.
- Business acumen - good commercial sense and risk management skills.
- For our franchisees (two persons at most)
- soup base and broth formulation and preparation
- food preparation and presentation
- management of the dining area and the kitchen
- financial control
- POS system
- inventory control etc.
- training workshops in various forms at irregular intervals to facilitate communication and learning for all of our franchisees.
After the grand opening of the franchised restaurant, we will visit its business and operation from time to time. Then, based on the inspections results, we will make proper suggestions and require corrections when necessary to enhance the franchisee's profitability.
We will supply the Little Sheep proprietary soup condiments, designate some of the meat, food and beverage, constructive materials and equipment suppliers, and also assist franchisees with the purchase of dishware, uniforms, and some of the key materials as part of our franchising support.
By establishing the System Marketing Fund (1% of total sales of each store, including the corporate affiliates and franchisees), we will consolidate all marketing resources for the most optimized result. It will continue to enhance the brand image through advertisement, promotion, PR event and brand image exposure in order to boost the restaurant's recognition and credibility. Moreover, we will also facilitate various marketing activities to support franchisee's own marketing programs.