Middleway Food’s goals started with a checklists: low start-up cost, shorter business hours, limited overhead, no working at night, happy employees, healthy margins, and a steady ROI (Return on Investment).
Middleway Foods is a healthy gourmet meal delivery service that was created with only a few priorities in mind: delivering delicious meals that would be able to balance great food quality with amazing flavors, all while maintaining balance and portion control.
Our menus have been designed to make sure that each of our residential and business customers always receive a balance of fresh and healthy ingredients while never sacrificing taste and presentation.
Our in-house chefs prepare each meal with fresh ingredients, and then those meals are delivered directly to the customer’s home or office. We are dedicated to helping our customers enjoy healthier and happier lives!
WHY MIDDLEWAY FOODS?
MIDDLEWAY FOODS OFFERS MULTIPLE ADVANTAGES OVER THE TRADITIONAL FAST FOOD CONCEPTS
- On average lower start-up investment vs. the typical fast food restaurant franchise (Middleway Foods average investment 125K+)
- Multiple Profit Centers
- Delivering to both residential and business customers offers sales opportunities year round while being able to further take advantage of your franchise territories population
- Lower Build-out Expense (based on lack of need of drive through or prime real estate)
- Smaller Staff (3-9 Employees)
- Single Shift Operation (allows more time for personal life)
- Low Employee Turnover (smaller and more skilled work staff)
- High Customer Retention (70%-85% of business comes from previous customers)
- Timeless Food Options
- Fresh food, healthy eating, and great products that amaze will always be in demand
The Middleway Foods franchise rights provide you:
- Use of the Middleway Foods Name, Marks and Information Technology Systems
- Grant of a Territory
- Site Selection support
- Design & Layout Planning Assistance
- Owner/Manager/Employee Franchise Training Program
- Opening Assistance for your Location
- In-Field Operations Support and Training Updates
- Middleway Foods Recipe Manuals
- Middleway Foods Operations Manuals
Leave a Comment