Peterbrooke Chocolatier is the franchise built on LOVE. Love of Chocolate and Love of who we buy chocolate for! Peterbrooke is committed to increasing the profitability of new and existing franchisees through a multiple revenue stream business model that provides an innovative confectionary retail experience that maximizes earning potential.
You are going to Love this! A vast majority of retail opportunities are limited to sales within the four walls of the shop and obsessively spending marketing dollars to drive traffic to their sole source of income. Not so with Peterbrooke which has unlimited opportunities for the profit-minded chocolatier to spread the Love and reap the rewards.
This includes corporate sales chocolate molds client gifting web sales in-store events gelato holidays community and charity events and so much more! With our strong brand identity, easy to manage operations and a passionate executive team firmly in place, Peterbrooke is poised for growth with the right operators.
- Enjoy a wonderful Work/Life balance rarely afforded by a franchise
- 6-time winner of the "Highest Quality" award. Quality sells!
- Peterbrooke Chocolatier is one of the largest U.S. chocolate and candy franchises with more than 20 shops operating across the Southeast capitalizing on the $22 billion U.S. chocolate industry.
- Peterbrooke Chocolatier franchisees share a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests. This dedication fuels a loyal customer base, which has enabled the brand to flourish for more than three decades.
- At Peterbrooke Chocolatier, there is a steadfast commitment to using only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, which allows franchisees to create unique treats they can be proud of. All Peterbrooke Chocolatier shops are Global Alliance/UTZ certified, which ensures the global sustainable farming of cacao while providing farmers with better opportunities for growth and profitability.
- Many of Peterbrooke Chocolatier’s offerings are certified OU Kosher, including the gelato, and each Peterbrooke shop offers its own unique take on team-building classes, summer day camps for children, private parties, catering, and corporate gifts.
Top 5 Reasons To Invest In A Peterbrooke Chocolatier Franchise Now
#1: Premium Product – Six time winner of the “Highest Quality” award, Peterbrooke produces superior chocolates for our exclusive clientele.
Since launching a new and quintessential chocolate experience more than 35 years ago, Peterbrooke has continued to evolve, remaining true to its primary mission of transforming the art of fine European chocolate and Italian gelato into a truly American neighborhood experience. We always have and always will offer a wide selection of European-styled handmade chocolates and gelato interpreted through a distinctly American lens. With 900 presently available products and a constantly innovating team of franchisees, Peterbrooke is constantly evolving, while delivering the same quality our clients have come to expect.
#2: Operational Excellence
From the tightly organized and simplified operations, to products with long shelf lives, to the draw of professional staff members to be part of your very small labor team, everything at Peterbrooke is built to allow you a wonderful work/life balance that is often missing from franchises. We love our franchisees and their families, so we have designed Peterbrooke to allow you to be as successful as you want to be without sacrificing family.
Peterbrooke is one of the very few collaborative franchise opportunities in the country, where those who demonstrate operational excellence have the opportunity to participate in decisions across the company from products, methods and advertising, to design and invention.
#3: Strong Brand Identity and Powerful Marketing
Peterbrooke Chocolatier is one of the most sought after U.S. chocolate and candy franchises with more than 20 locations operating across the Southeast and nearly the same number of new stores poised to open. Now is the time to apply to join the Peterbrooke family as we expand into the Carolinas, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, as well as seeking large multi-unit operators in Texas, Kentucky and the Northeast where available.
#4: Have a Career and a Life
We handcraft the chocolates from the old world swiss chocolate recipes, blend our gelatos from Italian family traditions at our factory in Jacksonville, Florida and ship directly to your location as often as is needed. Your day is spent wrapping beautiful baskets, talking with your customers who love Peterbrooke Chocolate, and dipping some of the local favorites in chocolate, for visual appeal. Every day spent with people who love chocolate and the people who they are buying it for, is a wonderful way to make a living!
#5: Poised for Growth
The chocolate industry in the United States represents a $22 billion opportunity and Peterbrooke has been capitalizing on that for the last 35 years. Dedicated to increasing the profitability of new and existing franchisees through a multiple revenue stream business model, we are already developing several new Florida markets including Tampa, Orlando and Naples and we are actively seeking multi-unit operators across the South and North east.