The Philly Connection Food Truck operation is born and now Philly Connection is on a ROLL!
Since 1984, Atlanta-based Philly Connection restaurants have been perfecting the Cheesesteak sandwich.
Starting in January of this year, after years of studying the food truck concept, Philly Connection Food Trucks became a realization by entering the booming Food Truck Industry!
Philly Connection Food Trucks, serving the high-quality Philly Connection Cheesesteak and Chicken Cheesesteak sandwiches, will be “hitting the road” to bring “Cheesesteak Perfection” to public and private events throughout the Southeast and beyond, as new Philly Connection Food Truck franchises come on board.
Philly Connection Food Trucks differentiates its food trucks through its specially designed Philly Connection Franchisemobile kitchen layout allowing each of its food trucks to efficiently and promptly serve the delicious, award-winning Philly Cheesesteaks and Chicken Cheesesteaks as today-s food truck customers seek great-tasting, high-quality menu items.
The clear mission of Philly Connection Food Trucks is to provide our food truck customers with a great Philly Connection food experience at their favorite public venues or at their own private events!
Philly Connection Food Trucks serve authentic Philadelphia Cheesesteaks & Chicken Cheesesteaks!!!
Philly Connection Food Trucks are dedicated to carefully preparing the most delicious, freshly-grilled Cheesesteaks in the foodservice industry!
Why are Philly Connection Food Trucks menu items so yummy?
The answer is simple:
- High quality ingredients. We select the highest quality ingredients on the market. Sure, we could cut corners but when you serve menu items that have been time-tested for 30 years, there-s no reason to mess with Cheesesteak Perfection!
- 92% Lean Steak. We, at Philly ConnectionÒ, have our proprietary steak meat hand-trimmed to at least 92% to align with today-s food trends. Compare our 92% lean steak to the burger guys, whose burger meat, on average, is only 75% lean.
- Special Marinade. Our private label steak meat, exclusively manufactured for Philly ConnectionÒ Food Trucks and Restaurants, is infused with our secret recipe marinade, which enhances the great flavor of the 92% lean steak.
- Premium Grilled Chicken. For our Grilled Chicken Cheesesteaks, Philly Connectiono has developed its own recipe Grilled Chicken Strips. The Chicken Strips are manufactured with Philly Connection-so recipe, which succulently seasons the strips to produce a mouthwatering product exclusively for Philly Connectiono.
- Private Recipe Rolls. Exclusively baked for Philly Connectiono, our Cheesesteak Sandwich rolls further differentiate our Cheesesteaks from the pack. Customers rave about the awesome flavor and texture of our Philly ConnectionÒ rolls, but they also love the fact that our roll is not some huge piece of bread that overpowers the rest of the sandwich and seeming like you just ate a bread sandwich.
- Real Cheese. You won-t find Cheez Whiz on our Food Trucks! We use real Land O-Lakes brand cheeses to perfectly melt into our proprietary Philly ConnectionÒ Cheesesteak Steak and Grilled Chicken.
- Prepared to Order. Nothing is prepared in advance on our Food Trucks. Once you order your favorite Philly ConnectionÒ Cheesesteak Sandwich, our Team speeds into action to freshly prepare Cheesesteak Perfection!
- Perfect Recipe produces Cheesesteak Perfection. The Philly ConnectionÒ recipe produces the perfect combination of wafer-thin steak slices or seasoned chicken strips and melted cheese, plus any toppings such as mushrooms, sautéed onion, pizza sauce and peppers, all carefully layered into the Philly ConnectionÒ Roll….. and that-s why our Cheesesteaks are so yummy!!!
History of the Cheesesteak
It takes a chef extraordinaire to combine common day-to-day ingredients in an uncommon fashion and create a dish that becomes synonymous with the city or province of its origin. If its appeal is universal enough, it becomes a culinary legend.
Some 95 years ago, such a miracle happened in depression-era Philadelphia. The cheesesteak sandwich was born, destined to be recognized in the United States and internationally as a most adaptable steak product.
What is a real cheesesteak sandwich anyway? There-s the roll – the mandatory Italian roll with its golden smooth crust, light and just a tad moist. Piled inside are wafer-thin choice steak slices that are placed on a hot grill and sauteed in its own juices for 100 seconds. Say cheese – and you-ve gotta say cheese – and on comes your choice of white American, Provolone or Pepper Jack.
ExTRA! ExTRA! There-s a host of cheesesteak garnishes – the most popular of which are grilled onions, mushrooms, pizza sauce, sweet peppers, or dressed to kill with hot peppers.
Benefits to the Philly Connection Food Truck Franchise:
- Brand + Trademarks
- Network Advertising Programs
- Ongoing Franchisor Support
- Specialty Products/Proprietary Ingredients
- Franchisee Information Exchange
- Standardized Business Formats
- New Product Testing
Obligations to the Philly Connection Food Truck Franchisee:
- Follow Franchisor-s Systems
- Uphold Concept Standards
- Develop/Train Staff Members
Franchise Philosophy vs. Opening Own Business:
A franchise provides a Brand, Proprietary Products, an Operating System and Ongoing Support to the Franchisee. It-s like a “head-start” to starting a business opposed to “starting one from scratch”, however the Franchisee must apply the necessary attention, dedication and effort to make the business successful.
The Philly Connection® difference means:
- Hot Food Never Baking Bread
- Straight-forward Operating System
- Great Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Not just for Lunch because Fresh-Grilled Hot Food attracts Dinner Customers
- Attractive truck exterior design
- Equipment to Diversify Menu
*Food Truck Menu-board shows limited menu, which equals limited prep-time, reduced labor cheesesteak food truck franchiseand inventory ultimately providing you as the franchisee with a simple, efficient and profit-driven franchise model.
Process of becoming a Philly Connection® Franchisee:
- Complete Application/Franchisor Approval
- 1st Meeting with Franchise Representative
- Receive Franchise Disclosure Document
- Review of Franchise Agreement
- Visit existing Food Truck event & Experience Philly Connection Menu Items
- Contact Lenders for Pre-approval of Financing
- Determine Entity of Franchisee (Corp, LLC, etc)
- Review Final Draft of Franchise Agreement
- Execute Franchise Agreemen
- Start Project