Pho Hoa Noodle Soup restaurant was first established in San Jose with a tiny kitchen and a few seats way back in 1983. At the time, the company did not have the required budget to launch a massive advertising campaign, and success was uncertain. But with good recipe, dedication, and personal commitment to making the best soups for their customers at a reasonable price, they were able to capitalize on their strengths and use them to multiply their successes. Today, they are a successful with an impressive growth rate.
Pho Hoa feature naturally flavored, low-calorie, delicious soups with the choices slices of brisket, flank, and eye round steak. Each bowl of soup is accompanied with fresh coriander leaves, bean sprouts, hot peppers, and lemon wedges to give their customers a complete, nutritious and well-balanced meal.
We hold our standards high by using top-quality ingredients in our products to ensure quality, consistency and flavors.
We are proud to have grown into an internationally recognized brand with over 70 restaurants operating in 7 different countries. Pho Hoa Noodle Soup continues to differentiate our brand with innovative products and a health conscious menu.
Currently, Pho Hoa have over 17 Outlets/branches in the Philippines.
Pho Hoa Franchise Procedure:
Pho Hoa Noodle Soup is currently seeking for new franchise opportunities. If you are interested, please download and complete the Franchise Inquiry Form below and email at [email protected]
Benefits of Franchising Pho Hoa Noodle Soup Restaurant
- There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- Pho Hoa Noodle Soup Restaurant is a recognized brand or trademark that can guarantee you with success.
- Financing that may come from various sectors may be availed easily when putting up a good reputation franchise like Pho Hoa Noodle Soup Restaurant.
- A franchisee may also secure huge profit when success formulas are met such as low-cost supplies, proper placement, and good marketing techniques.
What to consider when franchising Pho Hoa Noodle Soup Restaurant
1. Make sure that you really want to own this franchise and this will best fit your venture among other offered business opportunities.
2. Be certain that you can work harmoniously with Pho Hoa Noodle Soup Restaurant franchise and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise store will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
3. Carefully study the Terms and Condition, Franchise Agreement, and what are included in franchising Pho Hoa Noodle Soup Restaurant.
4. Check if Pho Hoa Noodle Soup Restaurant franchise will be compatible with the rules and regulation, as well as existing laws on chosen location.
5. Best location is one key aspect to have a successful Pho Hoa Noodle Soup Restaurant franchise. Study the environment and see if your business suits the surroundings.