Our concept is simple and unique… we only have ONE LOVE® – quality chicken finger meals! At Raising Cane's® you get an exceptionally high quality product served quickly and conveniently. We can do this because we offer a limited menu. The specialized systems developed by Raising Cane's® allow us to maintain a level of quality unmatched in the industry. Our commitment to this concept will not allow us to compromise our quality, cut corners or clutter our menu with new products that do not fit our core menu offering.
Raising Cane’s® is a rapidly growing restaurant concept specializing in quality chicken finger meals, great people, a great atmosphere and good times. Each one of our Crewmembers and Managers supports the company in What We Do – The Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Everyday our Crewmembers find a fulfilling work environment and opportunities for advancement.
Raising Cane’s® is always looking for exceptional partners who want to be a part of achieving our vision: To have locations all over the world and be known as the brand for quality chicken finger meals, a great crew, cool culture, and active community involvement.
Franchisees of Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers® should:
- Believe in Raising Cane’s® vision for the future
- Have ownership or operating experience with multi-unit food service business in, or near, the market you wish to develop
- Have a proven success as a restaurant operator leading their manager and crew to execute:
- Quality food
- Fast service
- Friendly service
- Immaculate cleanliness inside the restaurant
- Have a proven record as a “people person”
- Respects, recognizes and rewards crewmembers
Makes sure crew has fun while working hard
- Be dedicated to cultivating a great culture
- Sales-driven, profit-smart
- Love the restaurant business and be fanatical about restaurant operations
- Be committed and motivated to exceed the high standards of Raising Cane’s® brand, culture and operations
Leave a Comment
Rickert Danielle 11 October 2021 15:03
We are looking for a quality franchise to open in Prescott Arizona where we already own a successful Sir Speedy printing and shredding business. I have personally owned 3 The UPS stores in Southern California for more than 10 years that I successfully sold in order to move and buy Sir Speedy in Prescott. We would love to find out more about Raising Cane’s and discussing this opportunity. Thank you.
Carbonell Fernando 10 December 2022 11:51
Will like to have the opportunity to develop this franchise in Puerto Rico. Please contact me at your convenience.