Rock ‘n’ Joe Coffee Bar is all about creative excellence. It is a cool place for people who love exceptional coffee, premium food and quality rock ‘n’ roll music in a trendy and relaxing environment. Taste the award-winning and proprietary coffee masterfully blended by one of North America’s premier coffee roasters. Savor the chef-select tastes of our pastries and food while enjoying the sound of rock ‘n’ roll music.
Rock ‘n’ Joe opened its first Coffee Bar in New Jersey in 1993. A long-time fan of rock and roll music, the founder of Rock 'n' Joe integrated the music and memorabilia into a cool and relaxing coffeehouse serving only the best artisanal crafted coffee. The chain was acquired in 2013 by Ablak Holdings and retooled for franchise expansion. One thing that did not change was the excellent coffee service which has always been exceptional. With all systems go, accelerated expansion is under way.
Product quality that is superior to competing brands. Franchise managed by franchise industry veterans with multiple brands in the food sector. Owners focus on local store marketing and community involvement.
When you are Ready to Rock… Contact us below to learn more about being the newest Rock ‘n’ Joe franchise owner.
Here are some of the advantages that a Rock 'n' Joe franchise provides:
- Closely connected to the music in the community, Rock ‘n’ Joe hosts open mike nights, and other events for emerging artists.
- Complete support from demographic analysis, site evaluation plan (SEP), design and build, 4 weeks comprehensive owner training and 5-day on-site staff training, grand opening and ongoing support.
- Effective local store marketing to grow business.
- Website consistent with Rock 'n' Joe themed branding and modern upscale look and feel of the stores.
- Efficient store design — customer orders, food, brewing station, hot bar, cold bar, coffee bar/pour over, customer pass through, drive thru (optional).
- Integrated POS system with customer relationship management, inventory management, Quickbooks integration, and 24/7 customer support.
- Award-winning artisan-coffee craftsmanship.
- Coffee bean and roasting excellence by Dillanos, one of America’s premier coffee roasters.
- Acquired in 2013 by Ablak Holdings that has 30 years experience in managing franchises in food businesses with sister brands Vocelli Pizza, V3Flatbread Pizza, Sincerely Yogurt, and Zing Basket.
- Core values of quality, unparalleled service, genuine hospitality, and innovation.
- Food notes — fresh pastries daily, natural and GMO free breads and pastries, and vegetarian options.
- Nationwide product distribution.
- Fan Club for customer communication, promotions and loyalty.
- Optional liquor license for beer and wine.
For the right person, a Rock ‘n’ Joe franchise can be both a profitable business and a rewarding lifestyle. This could be the right opportunity for you if, much like our founder, you are a coffee and music lover with an energetic and outgoing personality. You should also have a passion for retail sales, customer service, and building relationships. A commitment to excellence, integrity, and honesty are a must, as is a track record of maturity, sound judgment, and stability. Previous experience in management, retail sales, or food service is a plus but is not required.
You may be financially ready to take on this opportunity if you have a net worth of at least $250,000 with $100,000 in liquid assets. You need to be able to cover your personal expenses for at least 6 months without relying on returns from your new franchise. You should also have a 680 credit score or higher and the ability to secure financing. In order to be successful as a franchise owner, you must be prepared to:
- Follow a proven system.
- Accept advice from others.
- Work long hours.
- Work without supervision or support staff.
- Lead and manage a team.
- Ask for help.
- Take a financial risk.
- Work hard.
The ideal franchise owner knows that starting and building a successful business is not easy, but that the rewards outweigh the sacrifice and risk with the right opportunity