More than 20 years later, we are an institution–growing to 16 locations throughout Georgia, North Carolina, Florida and Texas. But we always kept that quintessential neighborhood spirit and focused on our Southern-inspired menu of comfort food made with fresh ingredients. Though we’re famous for our grits and biscuits (we bake almost 5,000 biscuits per week at each location), our loyal guests throughout the Southeast come join us to enjoy Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner throughout the day.
If you’ve been to a Flying Biscuit Café, then you’ve no doubt enjoyed the quirky, neighborhood spirit of our space and the Southern-inspired recipes made with fresh ingredients on our menu. We can tell you that that positive feeling you had translates to owning a Flying Biscuit Café franchise. From working with fun people to creating relationships within your local community, Flying Biscuit Café franchisees are part of a big, supportive, successful family.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Flying Biscuit Café franchisee, please complete the form to the right, and we will connect with you shortly.
WHY FRANCHISE WITH US?
- Lower costs for breakfast foods lead to higher profit margins for our franchise partners. We have been serving breakfast all day since opening our doors in 1993.
- Our locations enjoy high customer retention and frequency.
- The average unit volume for The Flying Biscuit Café locations for the calendar year 2016 is $1,494,680*
- Ranging from $442,500 to $737,000, our initial investment is low for the industry, at almost half the cost of other casual full service brands.
- Our diverse menu attracts a broad demographic.