The Best of Yesterday. Today.
A return to our cherished memories was the inspiration for Tikiz Shaved Ice and Ice Cream. The “Tikiz” product line combines two of the most popular mainstream frozen treat products that everyone loves – Ice Cream and refreshing Hawaiian Shaved Ice. Delivered by a trustworthy operator who arrives in ‘Coolest Truck On Earth™’.
Industry Snapshot: The Cold Facts
- Ice cream is the most known and recognized dessert in the world
- The global retail ice cream industry, including classic ice creams and frozen novelties, is estimated to reach $74 billion by 2018
- The International Ice Cream Association states that 93% of United States households consume ice cream
The Hawaiian Shaved Ice has been a frozen treat favorite for generations and is enjoyed worldwide
The Tikiz Winning Recipe
In order to be truly successful in the Mobile Vending Industry, there are four key ingredients that are essential:
- An eye catching vending vehicle to stand out from other vehicles to attract customers
- Popular product offerings
- High profit margin products
- A product delivery system that allows you to go through customers quickly and efficiently for maximum volume
Go Where They Go
The Tikiz Mobile business offers more flexibility and allows you to “go where the crowds are”, which includes residential and workplace locations, schools and daycares, carnivals, fairs, festivals, sporting events or special events like parades, air shows and parties. All are great at providing a captive customer base. FUNdraisers also allow Tikiz to help local organizations raise money for their cause, in a FUN and feel-good fashion!
The Tikiz Shaved Ice and Ice Cream Truck was designed from the ground up to be a one-of-a-kind experience with a patent-pending “Surv-Board,” where customers can dispense their own fruit syrup creations, custom signage, water misters, top-of-the-line shaved ice dispenser, high impact light and sound package and a 20’ tall inflatable Tikiz character for use at special events, parties and FUNdraisers.
Leave a Comment