WOW Café was founded by Paul Ballard in New Orleans, LA. on December 17, 2001. Paul's vision was to deliver quality American food, packed with flavor, to a fast casual setting. His vision encompassed a fun, enticing and family-oriented dining experience.
The Ballard brothers started 'cooking-up' ideas when they were just kids, working together at their mom and dad's music store. Their lives took them in three different directions until one great idea launched a family reunion. The concept was so 'WOW' that Paul, Steve and Scott worked together to ignite a national brand inspired by the sauce, sound and spice that represent the soul of Southern Louisiana.
WOW Café features sauces inspired from flavors found throughout the world. Our award winning signature sauces and spice rubs are made from scratch and can only be found at WOW Café. From our Homemade Ranch to our signature Paradise City Thai Chili sauce, we have a sauce for every palate.
At WOW Café, we pride ourselves in serving a quality product. Our chicken is fresh, never frozen, and made to order. Our hamburgers are hand-pattied, made to order, and our signature sauces are prepared using only the finest ingredients. From kitchen to plate we strive to deliver quality product, every time. We know you'll enjoy our food as much as we do!
WOW Cafe is a great franchise opportunity
The - "Flexibility of Menu"
- Ability to customize menu based operating model.
- Cross utilization amongst product mix, requiring less inventory.
The Perfect Menu Mix To Meet All Consumer Appetites
- Award winning menu offers a solution to satisfy any appetite.
- American Cafe burgers, wings, tenders, quesadillas, sandwiches, wraps and salads; all prepared to order with fresh ingredients.
- Innovative and healthy menu options, focused on flavor.
The Right Footprint to Adapt to Various Space Requirements
- Mobile model maximizes flexibility
- Kiosk model ranging from 150sf - 225sf.
- QSR model ranging from 250sf – 1,200sf.
- Full Service ranging from 2,500sf - 5,000sf with seating for 120 in the dining area and an additional 20 seats at the full service bar.
Additional Add-On Retail Sales Opportunity
- Customers can purchase any of our signature retail sauces directly at the unit or choose to have it shipped to their home upon arrival.
- Franchising since 2002
- Over 75 units and growing
- Award-winning menu with fresh ingredients, made from scratch and cooked to order
- Over 20 sauces and spice rubs
- Healthy menu options inspired by nutrition expert, Molly Kimball, RD/CSSD
- Diverse menu offering dining solutions for any appetite
- Full-service, QSR, kiosk models, and food truck
Leave a Comment